In any kind of industry, signage is an efficient and cost-effective tool to drive brand awareness and customer interest in your product or service. This rings especially true for construction companies as signage can help boost interest in your projects through humorous, informative, and attractive signs that capture the attention of the consumers. Construction companies tend to use the same kind of tools and have the same workspace, so it is important to have a unique design and messaging so that you stand out from the clutter.
A well thought-of and executed signage can help alleviate that problem by being an effective tool that helps to make your business distinctive. In an era where modern metropolitan cityscapes are dotted with new construction projects, you can use signage tools to help your business stand out amidst the crowd. To get a closer look into it, let’s explore the key signage trends in the construction industry that can help boost your business.
- Hoardings and Humorous Signs – In the past, the common business standard for construction companies when it came to signage was hosting common placeholders at the construction site. These days, however, hoardings with a humorous line or two are more efficient at capturing the customer’s attention than tiny placeholders. Hoardings have the advantage of instantly arousing interest in the project being built and further engaging your customer to stick around for any additional information related to the project. Plus, a humorous and interactive sign can go a long way in leaving a positive impression about your company!
- Vehicle Wraps – Vehicle Wraps are an ingenious idea to spread free marketing and brand awareness about your company, especially if you have large and heavy machinery. Since long cranes and rollers seem to grab attention because of their size, use that attention in your favour by opting for vehicle wraps for your machinery. For deliveries or pick up for supplies, your vehicle can be an effective tool for far-reaching brand awareness.
- Neon Signs – This is an effective tool for construction companies, especially those with night projects, as neon signs can be trendy and effective tools to spread brand awareness about your company. LED signs are an energy-efficient medium of signage that is both gentle on your pocket and the environment. These LED signs will work great to capture the attention of prospective customers!
- Trade Show Signs – Trade show signs are an important tool for your construction business as they help highlight your best projects, company mission and milestones in a compact and concise manner. Tradeshow signs are heavily being used these days as these signs are becoming normal again, thanks to trade events that are now being hosted once again. Make your business stand out with the most attractive trade show signs and give it the competitive edge it deserves!
- Banners – One can’t discount the charm of a well-designed banner. Even now, a good banner can engage customers with attractive graphics, especially if you are constructing a small-scale project. Banners are an efficient and cost-effective way to increase awareness about services. Banners are also effective in promoting brand recall and can be customized easily. They are also a great tool for small businesses and construction companies as banners can be easily modified to suit your business needs!
Want help designing the best signage for your construction site? Give us a call at 973.783.1001 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.