Business Owners Can Have Monuments & Pylons Signs Constructed for Their Business in Clifton, NJ in Passaic County, NJ
If you are a business owner in Clifton, NJ or the Passaic County, NJ area, and are looking for a new way to promote your business, consider monument or pylon business signage for your business. JC and his graphic designers at Competitive Signs in Clifton, NJ can take an important task off your to do list.
There are some differences between Monument Business Signs & Pylon Business signs:
• Monument Business Signs are not taller than five feet. They display your message at eye height and can incorporate beautifully with your business landscaping.
• Pylon Business Signs are displayed from a pole and can catch the eye of clients and other foot traffic that are in the vicinity of your business.
There are many types of monument and pylon business signs that the graphic designers at Competitive Signs in Clifton, NJ can design for your business in Clifton Township, NJ in Passaic County, NJ. Each type of sign can help your business stand out and can entice new clients to your business.
1. Monument Signs – this type of business sign identifies and welcomes customers to your property, increases exposure to your business, and reinforces your business brand image. Monument signs are permanent structures that work to promote your business. These signs let potential customers know that you are an established business who will be in your location for the long haul.
2. Pylon Signs – pylon signs (or freestanding signs) are mounted on poles. Available in single-pole mount, twin-pole mount, or covered pole signs (where the pole itself is covered), they are completely different than a monument sign, but are entirely effective when used as business signage. The sign does not need to be illuminated, but an illuminated pylon business sign is visible at night and helps increase business branding in your community.
3. Electronic Message Centers – this type of business sign displays words, graphics, and numbers. In addition, your content can be displayed in motion and changed as often as needed. These business signs are perfect for an entryway or a window. Electronic message centers can be used to promote specials, discounts, and sales. They can be used as an individual unit or as an integrated component with the monument business sign or the pylon business sign for any business, school, church, or sports complex.
Adding monument, pylon, or electronic message center business signage to your business in Clifton Township, NJ in Passaic County, NJ will help promote and expand your business. Sales will improve when your customers see all your promotions and foot traffic will improve as people see your outdoor signage.
JC and his graphic designers at Competitive Signs in Clifton, NJ know the importance of monument, pylons and electronic message center business signage. If you’re a business owner in Clifton, NJ or Passaic County, NJ and are in the need of monument, pylon or electronic message center business signage, why not contact JC and his graphic designer at Competitive Signs at 973-783-1001? They will be able to help you design the perfect business signage to help bring in more clients so that your business can expand in Clifton, NJ and throughout Passaic County, NJ area.